With just a little practice and a good assessment for your eyes and what they need to promote the best you, you can develop confidence of your allure. See the difference you can make with color and shading. Mbln
- To Enhance Small Eyes: Use only light shades of eye shadow from wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes to crease, then blend darker shade up and out toward tip of eyebrow. Apply Highlighter at the outer corners. Mascara on upper lashes only. Eyeliner on upper lids must be very thin. Underline from center of pupil to corners.
- Deep-Set Eyes: Use a light color of eye shadow over the entire lid. Use darker shadow above the crease and the darkest shadow in the crease. Don’t underline the eyes and use liner only in center of upper lid. Concentrate mascara at tips of wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes.
- Shallow Eyes: Use darker shadow on the lid, lighter above the brow. Dot eyeliner at base of wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes. Underline from corner to center. Mascara to upper lashes only.
- Close Set Eyes: Accent outer corners with shadow. Lighten inside corners of eyes. Extend eyeliner out toward brow.
- Narrow Eyes: Light eye shadow centered from wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes to crease. Darker hue at inside corners. Darker still at outside corners and up. Underlining optional. Use only the thinnest eyeliner to upper lid.
- Droopy Eyes: Mascara upper and lower. Curl lashes. Dark smoky shadow to center of lid at lashes. Extend this color upward and outward. Eyeliner from center upper lid, widening upward towards outside corners. Underline center and out.
- Heavy Folds at Outer, Upper Lids: Light eye shadow at inner lid, darker at outer area. Blend carefully.
- Overhanging Lid: Neutral shadow over entire lid, smokey brown or gray on overhang. Blend well, no eyeliner. Heavy mascara on upper wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes.
- Bulging at Brow: shade the bulging area, use a light shadow near wholesale 3d bottom eyelashes only. Dark eyeliner on upper and lower lids.
- Puffiness Under Eyes: Highlighter from crease to brow. Emphasis on eyeliner.
With just a little practice and a good assessment for your eyes and what they need to promote the best you, you can develop confidence of your allure. See the difference you can make with color and shading.
My name is Robin Cormier and I am a Writer for Through my husband’s internet marketing company clients, I have found many tips and ideas for self and home improvement.
I want to share what I’ve found out from Paul Aloe, the Founder and Owner of Magic of Aloe. If you like what you see in this article, feel free to visit his website at:for more tips and detailed information about their full line of amazing skin care products.