While it’s true that mink lashes custom made yarns aren’t as popular as they once were, still there are definitely some occasions that merit the use of this fancy and frilly fiber. This is one of the simplest and easy scarf kitting patterns that uses 2 different kinds of mink lashes custom made yarn. However, you can also choose to combine 2 of the same yarn for a quick knitting project. This scarf is perfect to use if you want to lighten up a gray day.Mbln
1. Approximately 220 yards each of two varying eyelash yarns (one fine, another bulky) OR 2 of the same kind of yarn (in any color you prefer)
2. A pair of size 10 and a half US needles
3. Crochet hook and scissors
Gauge: is not that critical but in this pattern I got 8 rows per inch and 4 stitches in garter stitch.
Size: the end product is 72 inches long and 5 inches wide
1. Begin by casting on 20 stitches while holding both yarns mink lashes custom made.
2. Work in garter stitch while holding both yarns together throughout or until you reach 72 inches.
3. Bind off then cut yarn. Don’t forget to weave in ends!
Some tips while working on this mink lashes custom made:
1. If you want a skinnier scarf, you can choose to cast on 10 inches instead of 20. You should be able to get a finished piece with a nice length with approximately 150 yards of yarn.
2. To make things simpler for you, use a crochet hook while working on this mink lashes custom made.
Marjory Richmond is a knitting expert. She spends her time consulting on knotty knitting problems and teaching others how to become proficient at knitting with remarkable speed