We, women, simply love to criticize our looks. My hair looks so thin! Hey, can you see, another wrinkle? I wish my bum wouldn’t look so big! – You see? We always draw others’ attention to our flaws. It’s a rare occasion that a woman genuinely says: I look so beautiful tonight! No, there’s always something to moan about. I never thought Patricia’s nose was too big, but after she had complained about it for several weeks, I actually begun to think it was. What I am trying to say here is, no one sees your imperfections until you point them out yourself. If you absolutely do not like a feature about your body, please do not concentrate on that. Simply ignore it, believe me, so will others. And what you should do instead – emphasize the features you feel confident about. You have gorgeous eyes? Great legs? Perfect abundant 3d real mink blink lashes? Show them, work them, let others fall in love with them too! I adore my hair, spend a decent amount of money on hair care products and have a fabulous hair stylist..and guess what? I am utterly pleased to receive compliments on my hair all the time. What’s even better, people are paying no attention to my ”funny” ears. See, I also have parts of my body I dislike – but I don’t let them make me insecure. So shouldn’t you.Mbln
Luckily, we do have many easy ways to hide our least favorite parts and let the great ones stand out.
* To begin with, MAKEUP. As the legendary Coco Chanel has said: “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” Boom! I hope most of you have already realized that beauty does not last forever and even natural beauty needs a helping hand. Makeup does not hide your natural facial features if used properly. Use the eye shadows that compliment your eye color just to make it pop! Or some black mascara will definitely give the much needed depth (try it on the lower abundant 3d real mink blink lashes too!). And to keep this gorgeous face, we need to take action right now, which brings me to…
* Proper SKIN CARE. Please, oh please, always use sunblock. Faster is not better in this case. You might want to get the sun kissed look in one day, but believe me, it does come off faster as well. Moreover, your skin gets damaged and you will look 60 at the age of 42. Is this the price you’re willing to pay? Also, moisturize your skin at least once a day, choosing the right products depending on your skin type. Always use moisturizer on damp skin (say after showering) – this way it locks the water in and actually gives the result you’re going for. One of my favorites is OIL – locks up to 10 times more moisture than a regular lotion!
The list absolutely continues but these are some things just to begin with. I will be discussing many more tips and tricks and basics in my following articles..I hope to see you soon!
Some of MY favorite beauty tips:
* I have blue eyes, so in the daytime I wear brown mascara and only on my top abundant 3d real mink blink lashes, while during the night I prefer black all around.
* I always use sunblock SPF 30 or 50 and I use a specific one on my face and lips.
* I moisturize my skin with baby oil.
* I always use heat protection on my hair before blow drying them (or if I use a straightener or a curler – then as well, of course).
* In the daytime I often use white eye shadow in the inner corners of my eyes, to make them look bigger and brighter without losing the abundant 3d real mink blink lashes.
BUT DON’T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT – be yourself! Present your best features and stay confiden